PSU starts on Monday. This Monday. Two days from now. And to say I’m unprepared for my second (and final) year of graduate school would be an understatement.
Things I Don’t Have Prepared (followed by my internal screaming):
- Class Locations (WHERE ARE MY CLASSES?)
- Class Schedule (WHEN ARE MY CLASSES?)
- Notebooks (WHERE ARE MY NOTEBOOKS?)
- Calendar Dates (WHEN IS EVERYTHING?)
- Internship Research (WHAT DO THEY DO?)
- Vanguard Copyediting (WHY HAVEN’T I PUT IT ON MY SCHEDULE?)
- Chronicle Blogging (WHAT AM I DOING FOR BLOG POSTS AND WHEN?)
- This Blogging Schedule (SAME AS ABOVE!)
- DPP Author Stuff (WHAT AM I DOING FOR MARKETING?)
So. Many. Things.
So, to that end, this weekend I’m going to be preparing for school.
Thankfully I had a meeting with Chelsea, my co-manager for Write to Publish today, so we have that pretty much covered. And, to be fair, I am having coffee with Ripple Grove Press (my internship place) on Monday, so we’ll figure stuff out then.
I’m just much more prepared by now, you know? It’s awkward. And oddly stressful. But I have my tea with milk and honey and I have a plan of attack for getting everything done, so I’ll be good.
Are you prepared for school to start? Or were you, when it did? (Surely I can’t be the only one, right? Right?)