Ever since I did my last Twitter hashtag game (#SciFiCircle for Losing Hold last year), I really wanted to do another one. It’s a fun way to meet other writers, chat about whatever you’re currently working on, and dig into some interesting topics. So, for the month of August I’m going to dip my feet into the Twitter hashtag game world once again with my newest endeavor: #AfterHoursWIP.
Here are some details:
- When: THIS MONDAY (8/6/18), 9pm Alaska Time
- How Often: Weekly on Mondays
- Where: Twitter
- Hashtag: #AfterHoursWIP
- Who Can Join?: All writers!
- Sneak Peek at the Questions: “Where does your MC work?”
- Possible Tagline: Worldbuilding after hours…
Eh? EH? Yeah, I’m excited about it and also kinda nervous. What if people don’t join in? I want to test it out for this month, just to see how it fares.
Fingers crossed it goes well, and if you’re on Twitter, join me Monday night!